When I try to lose weight I know that I don't eat enough of the healthy things that I need. I just cut back a little to much. I have noticed that I just don't have the energy I need to exercise. Years ago I took a product called Super Foods from Dr Shultze. I remember it giving me all kids of energy. It's 100% natural foods. I ordered some and am starting on it tomorrow. One of the ingredients in it is...
which is a blue-green algae plant that grows in fresh inland waters.
Some of Spirulina's health benefits
- Contains long chain fatty acids which are omega rich.
- Extremely High in Vitamins, Minerals & Amino Acids (protein) and other phytonutrients
- Nature's Richest Whole-food Source of Antioxidants
- Rich in Beta Carotene
- Shown Helpful for Disease produced by high acid levels
- Extremely High in Iron
- Nature's Richest Whole-food Source of Vitamin B-12
- Shown To Be Helpful in Fighting Cancer
- Contains SOD (Super Oxide Dismutase)
- Contains Natural Digestive and other Enzymes
- Contains all of the essential amino acids that the body cannot produce
- Richest Whole-food Source of Vitamin E
- Powerful Natural Detoxifier
- Spirulina is Alkaline and Helps Balance your Body's pH
- Contains no fats or starches
- 25 times higher in Beta carotene than carrots
- 28 times higher in iron than beef liver, and 56 times higher than steak.